Thursday, April 27, 2017
1795 Federal Hill Farm at My Old Kentucky Home State Park
501 East Stephen Foster Avenue, Bardstown, Kentucky
This quintessential Kentucky soiree is the perfect setting for a Derbytime get-together and kickoff for the national Preservation Month annual observance in May!
- Southern hors d’oeuvres, mint juleps and Kentucky spirits
- Live auction with antiques and hospitality items
- The Stephen Foster Story Singers and King’s Highway Band
- Guided tours of historic Federal Hill
- A new Kentucky photography exhibit by Linda Bruckheimer
- Special garden items and bird feeders designed by Jon Carloftis
- Books signing with historian and author Dixie Hibbs
A percentage of proceeds from the sale of all items will be donated to the event
- $75 per person net proceeds benefit Preservation Kentucky, Kentucky State Parks Foundation equally.
- Attire is garden party chic.
- RSVP by Friday, April 21. A reservation made is a reservation paid.
- Questions – call 502-871-4570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For information on how to pay by check, please call our office at 502-871-4570
Honorary Chairs: Mr. and Mrs. Jerry Bruckheimer
Host Committee: Mr. Jon Carloftis, Mr. Dale Fisher, The Honorable Dixie Hibbs, Ms. Mo McKnight Howe, Mr. Rob Samuels
Magnolia Sponsors: Nettie Jarvis Antiques, The Old Sugar Valley Country Store, Peebles Department Store
Azalea Sponsors: Barton 1792 Distillery, Four Roses Distillery, Maker’s Mark Distillery
In-Kind Sponsors: Ale-8-One, Smith Brothers Distributing, Wilson Nurseries
Please Visit The Sponsors