Save the Date for An Old Kentucky Garden Party
Thursday, April 27, 2017
1795 Federal Hill Farm at My Old Kentucky Home State Park
501 East Stephen Foster Avenue, Bardstown, Kentucky
2nd Annual Fundraiser to benefit Preservation Kentucky and the Kentucky State Parks Foundation equally
This quintessential Kentucky soiree is the perfect setting for a Derbytime get-together and kickoff for the national Preservation Month annual observance in May!
- Southern hors d’oeuvres, mint juleps and Kentucky spirits
- Live auction with antiques and hospitality items
- The Stephen Foster Story Singers and King’s Highway Band
- Guided tours of historic Federal Hill
- A new Kentucky photography exhibit by Linda Bruckheimer
- Special garden items and bird feeders designed by Jon Carloftis
- Books signing with historian and author Dixie Hibbs
A percentage of proceeds from the sale of all items will be donated to the event
- $75 per person net proceeds benefit Preservation Kentucky, Kentucky State Parks Foundation equally.
- Attire is garden party chic.
- RSVP by Friday, April 21. A reservation made is a reservation paid.
- Questions – call 502-871-4570 or email email@example.com.
- For information on how to pay by check, please call our office at 502-871-4570
Honorary Chairs: Mr. and Mrs. Jerry Bruckheimer
Host Committee: Mr. Jon Carloftis, Mr. Dale Fisher, The Honorable Dixie Hibbs, Ms. Mo McKnight Howe, Mr. Rob Samuels
Magnolia Sponsors: Nettie Jarvis Antiques, The Old Sugar Valley Country Store, Peebles Department Store
Azalea Sponsors: Barton 1792 Distillery, Four Roses Distillery, Maker’s Mark Distillery
In-Kind Sponsors: Ale-8-One, Smith Brothers Distributing, Wilson Nurseries
Please Visit The Sponsors