AN OLD KENTUCKY GARDEN PARTY
THURSDAY, APRIL 26TH, 2018 FROM 5:30PM – 8:00PM
MY OLD KENTUCKY HOME STATE PARK
Join us for our 3rd annual Old Kentucky Garden Party on Thursday, April 26, 2018, from 5:30pm – 8:30pm eastern time at the beautiful, historic 1795 Federal Hill Farm in My Old Kentucky Home State Park.
This quintessential Kentucky soiree is the perfect setting for a Derbytime get-together and kickoff for the national Preservation Month annual observance in May!
- Southern hors d’oeuvres, mint juleps and Kentucky spirits
- Live auction with antiques and hospitality items
- Music by Julia Purcell and Cheyenne Mize of Maiden Radio, also featuring musicians from the Louisville Folk School
- “All Over the Map: An American Road Trip”, photography exhibit by Linda Bruckheimer
- Guided tours of historic Federal Hill
- Book signing with Susan Reigler, Kentucky author and past President of Bourbon Women
- A percentage of proceeds from the sale of all items will be donated to the event
*$80 per person net proceeds benefit Preservation Kentucky, Kentucky State Parks Foundation equally.
*Attire is garden party chic
*Questions – call 502-871-4570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*For information on how to pay by check, please call our office at 502-871-4570
Mr. and Mrs. Jerry Bruckheimer
Mr. Jon Carloftis, Mr. Dale Fisher, Ms. Susan Reigler, Ms. Mo McKnight Howe, Mr. Rob Samuels, Ms. Rachel Dickey, Mr. Nicky Rapier and Mr. Sam Devine
Nettie Jarvis Antiques, The Old Sugar Valley Country Store, Barton 1792 Distillery, Maker’s Mark Distillery, Smith Brothers Distributing, Wilson Nurseries, Salt River Electric